On today’s episode, Stephen Christopher joins us to talk about the most common reason that so many of us keep putting off the pursuit of our life’s passion and goals – fear! Getting started on any new venture can feel like a huge risk, but with only one life to life, the only risk you’re taking is not getting started!
Stephen shares that consistency and commitment are the keys to a podcast’s success because it’s those two things that your growing audience comes to trust and expect. If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, already have a podcast but worry that it’s not growing quickly enough, or are beginning any big, new venture in your life, this is the episode for you, so tune in!
In this episode, you will…
- Get Stephen’s tips on documenting everyday life to help create future content!
- Hear how consistent communication can help you grow and connect with your audience
- Discover how repurposing past episodes can increase your downloads exponentially
- Understand how consuming content helps you create better content for your audience
- Learn why too much preparation can actually make it more difficult to get started
Sign up for the 5 Day Get Started Podcasting Challenge