If you’re looking to start out this new year with a brand new podcast, you’ll want to start off by laying a strong foundation to build your brand. To get the results that you want, you need to start by asking yourself the right questions to focus in on your ultimate goals.
In every initial onboarding call with a new client, we here at Your Podcast Guru like to start with five major questions to help sort out how a podcast can help you to attract the right people, repel the wrong people, and get those audience members to become dedicated clients and customers down the line.
To really grow your business with podcasting, you’ll need to ask yourself these five questions:
- What is the overall objective and how does your podcast help you grow your business?
- Who is your ideal audience?
- What podcast, or podcasts, are currently catering to your audience right now?
- How will you differentiate yourself?
- How do you show that you’re different and communicate that to your audience?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Sign up for the 5 Day Get Started Podcasting Challenge